Project 6: Exit & sustainability
Exit & sustainability is concerned with how to sustain the work carried out in eViP beyond the time frame of the programme. The project aims to provide the following:
- An eViP sustainability model;
- 40 out of 320 Virtual Patient cases to be freely available under the Creative Commons License (CCL);
- 280 cases will be available for free in host systems after registration at local repositories (CC share alike);
- 320 downloadable content packages available on request; and
- The provision of Best Practice examples through the eViP portal.